AUTOMATIC MAINS FAILURE CONTROL PANEL  GENERATOR CONTROL MONITORING CABLES
 GENERATOR POWER CONNECTIONS  GENERATING SET
Automatic mains failure control panel for general purpose applications
The automatic mains failure control panel Be142, includes an automatic battery charger, two contactors, terminal blocks, ancillary electronic boards and accessories. It controls a generator connected to the power utility in a standby configuration. When it detects a failure of the power utility, it automatically manages the connection assignment of the LOAD to GENERATOR. This automatic mains failure control panel is the best choice for commercial buildings, small factories and light industry. Standard sizes are 15-25-40-60-80 and 130kVA. These panels are manufactured of steel and coated with industrial grade high-performance paint.
Automatic Utility Power Failure control panel typical wiring diagram
BUILD A SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL LIFE BY LEARNING MORE ABOUT PRODUCTS.
WE ASSURE YOU A CONTINUOUS BUSINESS GROWTH.
The Automatic Mains Failure Panel includes:
- Terminal block configured in 3-Phase+Neutral mode
- Terminal blocks for the engine connections
- Two power circuit breakers with mechanical interlock
- Be142 Controller programmed with factory settings
- Emergency Switch Push button on the front panel
- Steel wall mounted enclosure IP44
- Automatic battery charger: 12V/2A
- Plug for RS485 connection
- Seven 'plug-in' relays
-Three Current Transformer of a proper size
Available as option we offer the MODBUS-USB converter, the TCP-IP server or the BE16 gateway.
To find our more about remote control & monitoring visit the