GENERATOR REMOTE MONITORING SYSTEMS
Remote Gen-set Monitoring is the action to monitor the generator from a remote location. It is about a set of hardware & software equipment that allows you to monitor the electric generator and the engine.
With Bernini Design Gen-set Remote Monitoring Systems you will be able to:
- browse the Engine Instruments
- browse the Generator Instruments
- browse the Fuel Instruments
- read the Generator Power & Energy Measurements
- read the Memory Log Events
- start / stop the engine (supposing the genset in Auto mode of operation)
- modify settings and operation modes
- read the status of the Maintenance timers
- make miscellaneous functions
- carry out troubleshooting by remote
Generator Monitoring Systems Via MODBUS
COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. YOU CAN CONNECT A COMPUTER AS FAR AS 1000 METER. EASY TO USE, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A NEW WAY OF WORKING WITH BEK3 POWERFUL SET OF REMOTE CONTROLS.
Generator Monitoring Systems Via GSM
STATE OF ART ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS ALLOW YOU TO MONITOR AND CONTROL YOUR DIESEL GENERATOR USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE. A LIBRARY OF SHORT MESSAGES PROVIDES A FRIENDLY USER INTERFACE.