Genset Controllers Selection
Choose here the genset controllers that fit your applications. A brief presentation is provided for each item. Each controller is very well presented in separate pages. On-line purchase together with download documentations & software is available as well.
AMF Controllers Selection
Genset Controllers & Auto Start modules
Ideal for general purpose Auto Start & Key start applications- Generator remote control monitoring 50-60 & 400Hz. By using these genset controllers you may need to add only a few automotive relays in order to make state-of-art & advanced Auto Start Panels. Follow or tutorials.
Wireless GSM Based State-of-Art Genset Controllers
Thanks to wireless GSM solutions you can provide to your customer top-solution for remote control & monitoring. In addtition to the standard GSM GPRS monitoring we offer solution for TCP-IP, SNMP and MODBUS-RTU.
The BE1-GSM-PANEL and BE124-GSM-PANEL are GSM based generator control panels. The panels include relays, fuses, terminal blocks and a modem. It is about a PLUG-AND-PLAY ready for use generator panels. You can connect them to any generator and engine with electric start. Be1 is ideal for small size generators. The Be124 is mandatory for high-tech or industrial application. To find out more you can browse the specification of the Be1 and Be124 genset controllers. These control panels are made of high quality POLY-CARBONATE. All components inside are coated and protected against the elements. The ingress protection is IP65. These panel can be connected to 12V or 24V batteries. The BE124 panel directly interfaces with CANbus engines.
STATE OF ART GENSET CONTROLLER MONITORING SOLUTIONS TCP-IP GSM MODBUS
Using the Bernini Design genset controllers you can expand the visibility of you power system performance to your customers – whether in the facility or off-site – through a on-site server (via the intranet or Internet), via GSM or via RS485 cable. Bernini Design remote monitoring equipment provides a cost effective and efficient means of remotely monitoring and controlling generator sets, automatic transfer panels and miscellaneous devices. You can access the remote monitoring equipment from any computer or mobile phone.
DIESEL WATER PUMP GSM AUTO START
If your business is to manufacture diesel engine driven water pumps, Bernini Design has the right products for you. The future is wireless. We manufacture the latest generation of GSM Auto Start Modules. You can control the pump set from any place. Just type simple SMS and you will get full control of the irrigation system. The Be124 MP-GSM works with standard diesel engines and SAE J1939-compliant engines equipped with CANbus (Perkins - Deere - Volvo - Scania Iveco - etc .). The components are included in a rugger IP65 plastic enclosure. It includes all power components in a way that you directly interface with the engine and pump set.
GSM BASED ENGINE & GENSET CONTROLLERS
If your business is to manufacture diesel engine driven heavy machinery, Bernini Design offers to you an efficient, cost effective, user-friendly solution. Monitor the status of your diesel engine via mobile phone. You can get real-time notifications about the status of your engine. You will have full control of fuel consumption avoiding unpleasant stop of your business. The Be124 EC-GSM works with standard diesel engines or SAE J1939-compliant engines equipped with CANbus. The power components, fuses, relays, terminal blocks are included in a rugged IP65 plastic enclosure. You can connect this panel to any existing industrial engine dashboard.
GENERAL PURPOSE & SOLAR SYSTEM BATTERY MONITORING
If your business is related to solar systems do not miss the opportunity to have a look to our battery monitoring relays. Be48, Be148 and Be248 provide solutions when you need to start and stop a diesel generator when battery is getting low. The relays are configurable via computer. Be48 is cost effective performing the basic task. Be148 and Be248 feature GSM monitoring and MODBUS networking for complex systems.
About Bernini Design Genset Controllers
You may wish to know, - what are Genset Controllers or, (without using such industry contractions) 'Generator Control Systems' and what do they do? Taken as a units, they encompasses intelligent electronic controllers, of any form, that integrate 3-Phase Mains Failure Control Modules, Circuit Breaker Controllers, Alternator Monitoring Modules, Engine Control & Monitoring Modules and a Serial Data Interfaces. Generator control systems must provide clear visual indication by means of LEDs and Displays for all supervised parameters and alarms. A chosen Bernini Design Genset Controller features a range of programmable settings (from a minimum of 10 up to several hundreds) and is engineered to comply with international standards recommendations. Some of our genset controllers feature RS485 and CANBUS in order to communicate with engines equipped with ECUs (Electronic Control Unit according to the SAE-1939 standard). Complex genset controllers may include all modules indicated above (example BeK3, Be2K-Plus). Simple genset controllers may include some of them (Be142, Be1,Be24....) or simply only one of them (Be72). This affects the total size and weight of the Genset controllers. The Bernini Design Genset Controllers operate reliably in a range of environments, from minus 30 up to 70 degree Celsius. In some situations LCD displays (Liquid Crystal Display) are not recommended at the extremes of this range. As a matter of fact it is quite difficult to obtain good readings below 15 degrees Celsius on an LCD Display.
The majority of the applications for Genset Controllers find a convenient mounting place directly on the frame of a Diesel Generator. In this case the genset controller must be both rugged and vibration proof (all Bernini Design Genset Controllers satisfy this requirement). In some case the genset controllers are connected with a separation as much as several hundreds meters from the Genset itself. This is not an issue of concern since that all Bernini Design generator control systems feature a rugged RS485 serial interface, allowing you to drive a twisted cable length as distant as 1000 metres.
Genset controllers versus AMF controllers
First of all: what an AMF Controller is. An AMF (Automatic Mains Failure) controller is the ideal choice in cases where you have to control a Genset that is connected to the Mains in a standby configuration. In other words a system that is normally waiting for a failure of the Mains Power. A panel fitted with AMF controller manages, in a fully automatic way, the connection assignment of the LOAD to MAINS or GENERATOR. The panel includes an automatic battery charger and a set of electronic circuit boards complete with power relays that interface directly with the engine. The AMF controller is conveniently tasked with driving the Power Circuit breakers or Switch-gear.
AMF controllers are a sort of 'specialized genset controllers'
Despite the fact that the power configuration and general arrangement is the same for all panels, the input output lines for the engine connection and ancillary equipment depends on the type of controller fitted into the panel. Ancillary devices are normally provided, example: RS485 serial interface, remote control, monitoring systems, Modems, Internet connection and so on. The available sizes on the market are normally in the range 10-1000kVA. A normal house or big villa needs as much as 9kVA of power. So in other words we can say that an AMF controller is a form of 'specialized genset controller' more suited for Automatic Mains Failure Panels.
Genset Controller Links
- Generator Auto Start
- Generator Auto Start and Stop
- Generator Auto Start Belt Driven Alternator Monitoring
- Generator auto start circuit
- Generator Auto Start Circuit Diagram
- Generator auto start control manufacturers
- Generator auto start control suppliers
- Generator Auto Start Controller
- Generator auto start controller setting up the clock
- Generator Auto Start Front Panel
- Generator auto start kit
- Generator auto start module
- Generator auto start switch
- Generator auto start timer
- Generator Connection Diagram
- Generator connection kit
- Generator Control Panel Manufacturers
- Generator Control Panels
- Generator Control System
- Generator Control Systems
- Generator Control Unit
- Generator controller
- Generator controller alarm monitoring system
- Generator Controller Auto Mode
- Generator controller auto mode of operation
- Generator controller configurable inputs outputs
- Generator controller configurable sensors
- Generator controller connection
- Generator controller connections
- Generator controller data logger
- Generator controller engine parameters
- Generator controller front panel
- Generator controller fuel settings
- Generator controller generator parameters
- Generator controller instruments
- Generator Controller Manual Mode
- generator controller manual mode of operation
- generator controller oem parameters
- generator controller oscilloscope
- Generator controller passwords
- Generator Controller Programming
- Generator controller remote monitoring
- Generator Controller Sale Terms
- Generator controller speed settings
- generator controller terminal description
- generator controller test mode of operation
- generator controller troubleshooting
- generator controller user parameters
- generator controller wiring diagram
- Generator Controllers
- generator de curent pentru uz casnic
- Generator Key Start
- Generator key start circuit
- Generator key start module
- Generator monitoring and control
- Generator monitoring device
- Generator monitoring equipment
- Generator Monitoring System
- Generator Monitoring Systems
- Generator remote monitoring
- Generator remote monitoring system
- Generator remote monitoring systems
- Generator Remote Start
- Generator transfer switch panel
- Genset control panel price Be142 Bek3 Be2KP
- Genset controller
- Genset Controller Be142
- Genset controller Be2K-Plus
- Genset Controller BeK3
- Genset controller manual
- Genset Controller Manufacturers
- Genset controller price